Oriflame Versus AvonOriflame and Avon are two well know companies of Beauty Product. Many people want to know what is common between Oriflame and Avon and what are the points on which they differ from each other. Today I am going to tell you the similarities and differences in both. Before you choose one of them it is very important to know what is available with both companies.
Before I start let me take this opportunity of sharing video of benefits of joining Oriflame and it is a must watch so don't miss it!
I hope you have enjoyed this amazing video. I welcome you to join me on Facebook to get to know such fantastic Deals and Business opportunities. You can also get regular Beauty updates on my Twitter account. If you like watching video for great Offers, Deals and Beauty Catalogues then do subscribe my YouTube channel right now!
Know all about Oriflame Membership Charges here
Want to sign-up with Oriflame India?
Then here you are at the right place! Sign Up With Oriflame India Now
You may also like to know How To Place Order Online In Oriflame
SIMILARITIESThe points common between Oriflame and Avon are;
- No joining fee in both companies
- Both have similar product range
- Both are direct selling companies
- In both you can make unlimited direct down line
- Both have more than 900 products
- Both companies have online ordering facility
- Both companies have online reports
DIFFERENCESHave a look at differences in Oriflame and Avon;
- Oriflame gives flat 20% discount on each and every product where as Avon has a slab discount of 15% to 30% based on your total sales amount
- Oriflame gives income till end number of down line generation levels whereas Avon gives you only till three down line generation level only
- In Oriflame you can earn up to 22% on sales done by your direct down line whereas in Avon you can earn up to 6% on the sales by your direct down line
- In Oriflame you can start earning as soon as you have one direct down line whereas in Avon you start earning as sales leader when you have minimum five direct down line
- In Oriflame there are 19 levels of leadership positions whereas in Avon there are only 4 levels of leadership position
- Oriflame gives seven crores in bonus as one reaches the highest level whereas in Avon the bonus amount is under five lakhs only
- Oriflame offers on the spot pick-up of products from their offices, while in Avon this facility is unavailable.
- In Oriflame all consultants can recruit other new joining, in Avon only leaders can recruit but no representatives can recruit
- In Oriflame you can send SMS to all your team members, in Avon there is no such facility'
- In Oriflame you can order anytime, any number of orders. In Avon you can order only four times a month.
- Oriflame has 2-3 days of order cycle, whereas Avon has seven days of order cycle
- Potential income at highest leadership level as per the minimum required structure for that level is approximately 3.5 Crores per year in Oriflame and in Avon it is approximately 25 lakh per year
Oriflame Versus Avon
These points are based on my own calculations, opinions, experience and observations. I have tried to be as objective as possible. These points are subject to change based on the changes made by both the companies in their product, process, compensation and incentive plans. If you would like to contribute by adding content to this post please write to me at email@example.com or add a comment below.
AVON LEADER for your reference
Anjani Bangera is a Avon leader, she has been associated with Avon for more than 10 years. She can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 09322265963
If you want to join Oriflame, message me your Full name, Postal address, Mobile number, Date of birth, Email id on 09137066930
To Order Oriflame Products or find an Oriflame consultant near you call me on 09137066930 or email at email@example.com
If you have any questions just leave your comments and I will reply to your comments.
Hope you have enjoyed the post, you may share it on Facebook, Twitter and Google plus.
Share your thoughts, questions, stories, etc. in the comments section below....
Follow me on Instagram for latest Oriflame offers and updates!